Thank you for choosing Blue Label Diving in Thailand for your exclusive dive medic courses.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the request form and we will try our very best to accommodate your needs as soon as possible, please only fill out the parts that apply to you. All courses and trips booked with Blue Label Diving are subject to Terms and Conditions. Please read these in advance.
This is a booking request form and to check availability. This is not a confirmation booking form. After your request a staff member of Blue Label Diving will email you personally to discuss further details.
Payments via our secure online payment server:
If you have already discussed a payment or booking with our staff then you can manually input the value in baht using the button below. Please use only numbers (12,000) should be written as (12000).This button will redirect you to our secure online payment server at PAYPAL.COM. If paying a deposit please take 30% of the total price of the courses booked.
Secure Online Payment with PayPal is safe and easy! You DO NOT require a paypal account to pay via the PAYPAL system you can use most major credit and debit cards. If you are a holder of a PAYPAL account you can select to pay direct from your Account.
- 30% Deposit required at time of booking for all courses and trips.
- Remaining balance for courses or day trips are required on arrival prior to course start date or trip or course. All common methods of payment accepted
- Any other fees will be individually specified in your booking receipt.
- Deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Goods orders require full payment in advance.
- No refund or compensation is due payable by Blue Label Diving for any unused training, goods or trip.
- Customers who do not complete the training or trip or collect goods within the specified time for whatsoever reason, cannot be refunded for a portion of the total cost.
Please ensure you have a copy of your most recent certification card and dive log for the attention of the office staff at booking stage, your instructor at the start of any training or your guide during any dive trip. Failure to show your certification may result in not being able to dive on the trip or take part in the course booked.
Personal Diving Insurance is not included. Please ensure you advise us of you need for insurance before enrolling for the level of course you will be undertaking. Trip cancellation insurance and general holiday insurance is not included either. Both Blue Label Diving Center & Our Instructors do have professional liability insurance however this is very different to having your own personal insurance cover. Blue Label Diving can arrange this diving insurance for you via either DAN or DiveMaster Insurance.
Every course is different and every student is different, our prices are constantly changing and to remain competitive and current we ask that divers interested in doing a course with us contact us regarding how much our diving costs and whats included.